|PC Innovations through it's leasing financial
partner, Studebaker-Worthington, now offers leasing on orders from
$1,000 to $500,000. Leases are available to businesses,
schools and other state and/or local governmental agencies.
The advantages of leasing include:
- Full product use without ownership.
- Conserves capital.
- Overcomes budget restrictions.
- Special payment plans that fit your budget. Terms are
available for either monthly, quarterly, or annually payments.
- Hedges against inflation by not worrying what the product is
worth at the end of the lease term.
- Allows for easy add-on/trade ups at any time during the
- Provides tax benefits for businesses.
- Creates a new credit source.
- Provides simplified documentation.
- Leases are available for software only purchases.
Extra advantages of leasing for schools and
other state and/or local governmental agencies include:
- Full product ownership at the end of the lease term.
- Any easy escape clause that allows your organization a way
out of the lease if your budget appropriation is not renewed.
- Offers a delayed payment plan which allows your organization
to purchase the products right away and start your payments at
the beginning of the new fiscal year.
- No legal opinions required on leases less than $50,000.
|Please call us to request a lease quote on
all our computer software and/or hardware needs.
Apply on-line by filling out our
|If you have any questions
about our leasing options, please contact us by phone at (210)
558-0481 ext. 206 (8AM-6PM Central Time) or by email at